By Cheryl Coleman
Do you like the idea of having quiche for breakfast or brunch but don't like the idea of making the crust? Well, here's the perfect solution! This recipe lets you put it all together in a blender and it makes it's own crust.
- 3 Eggs
- 1-1/2 Cups Milk
- 1/4 Cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 Cup Bisquick, or other baking mix
- 8 strips of Bacon, cooked and crumbled OR 1 Cup of diced, cooked Ham
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped Onion (optional)
- 3/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, milk and butter. Add the baking mix. Cover and blend for 15 seconds.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch pie plate and top with bacon or ham, onion, if using, and the cheese.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Makes six to eight servings.