EASY COCONUT CREAM PIE
By Cheryl Coleman
Need a dessert, but don't want to spend a lot of time making it? Here is an easy solution that takes advantage of a purchased pie crust, instant pudding and frozen whipped topping.
- 1-1/2 Cups cold Milk
- 1 package (5.1 oz.) Instant Vanilla or Cream Cheese Pudding
- 1 carton (8 oz.) Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed and divided (Lite works fine)
- 1 Cup Flaked Coconut, toasted and divided
- 1 Pastry Shell, baked or a Graham Cracker Crust (8 or 9 inches diameter)
- In a large bowl combine milk and pudding mix and beat with a mixer for two minutes, until well combined.
- Fold in one half of the whipped topping and 3/4 Cup of the toasted coconut.
- Pour into the crust, Spread remaining whipped topping on top and sprinkle with the remaining toasted coconut.
- Chill until set.
Serves six to eight.