Blueberry Drop Scones
By Cheryl Coleman
I have been making these for years and I think they are easy and yummy. They are great for a breakfast treat and I have used them as a part of a "tea" buffet.
- 2 C Bisquick (regular or Heart Smart)
- 1/4 C Splenda or Stevia (Sugar works too!)
- 2/3 C Milk
- 2/3 C Yogurt (Any flavor you like, the 6 oz. container is just right!)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1 C Blueberries, fresh or frozen. (If frozen, no need to thaw.)
- Set oven at 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone sheet.
- Mix all ingredients and stir just until combined. Using a lever style ice cream scoop, drop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 18-20 minutes.
Yield: 6 large scones. For a brunch or tea party, use a smaller scoop to get 12 "dainty" scones.