SLOW COOKER UNSTUFFED CABBAGE ROLLS
By Cheryl Coleman
Stuffed cabbage rolls make a delicious meal, but unfortunately, they are quite a hassle to create. Fortunately, there is a way to achieve this tasty dish without all of the traditional preparation! This version is even a little more figure friendly than the original.
- 1 pound lean Ground Beef
- 4 Cups Cabbage, chopped
- 1-1/2 to 2 Cups Cauliflower Rice
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 Cup Onion, diced
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Diced Tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz.) can Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef, onion and garlic together until crumbly, about 7 minutes.
- Drain and discard grease.
- Place meat and remaining ingredients into the slow cooker. Stir to mix well. Cook on HIGH 3-4 hours, or on LOW 6-8 hours.
Serves six. Enjoy!