CHEESY POTATOES SUPREME
By Cheryl Coleman
Have you been invited to a potluck or are you having a big gathering and you don't know what to fix? Here's a tasty, crowd pleasing dish that is simple to put together.
- 8-10 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 Can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed Cream of Chicken soup with Herbs
- 3 Cups shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 Cup Sour Cream (lite works fine)
- 3 Green Onions, chopped (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- Place potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil, cover and cook until medium tender.
- Remove from heat, drain and cool.
- Combine soup, half of the cheese, sour cream and onions (if using); stir in potatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place potatoes in a 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, or until heated through.
Makes 8-10 servings.