Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing
By Cheryl Coleman
I recently had an early evening meeting to attend and wanted to have dinner ready when I got home. This slow cooker dish filled the bill exactly!
I picked up a rotisserie chicken the day before and assembled the casserole in the afternoon before going out. I returned to a meal ready to eat.
- 2-3 Cups chopped, cooked Chicken
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Cup Butter, melted
- 1 - 6 oz. box of Stove Top Chicken Stuffing Mix
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken soup with herbs
- 1 Cup reduced fat Sour Cream
- 8 oz. frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 2 Cups shredded Cheese, any variety you like
- Spray the inside of the slow cooker insert before adding ingredients.
- Combine the stuffing mix with the melted butter and the chicken broth.
- Stir in the soup and the sour cream.
- Add the chopped chicken, cheese and broccoli.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Serve and enjoy!