WHITE CHOCOLATE TARTS
By Cheryl Coleman
If you have an occasion that calls for an elegant dessert, but don't have the time to prepare one, give this option a try. These white chocolate tarts take very little time to fix.
- 1 can (14 oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup cold Water
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant White Chocolate Pudding mix (sugar free works just fine)
- 2 Cups Whipped Topping (light is okay)
- 2 packages (6 count each) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Chocolate Syrup
- 12 Maraschino Cherries
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, water and pudding mix for 2 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 15 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping and spoon into tart shells.
- Refrigerate tarts until serving time.
- Just before serving, swirl a dollop of chocolate syrup on top of each and top with a cherry.
These delicious, rich tarts look and taste amazing. Enjoy!