Ham and Cheese Muffins
By Cheryl Coleman
This is a favorite recipe for something that can be used as an entree for breakfast, or as an option on a buffet table for various occasions. By varying the size of the muffin pan used you can tailor the bite to your needs.
- 1 1/2 Cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Cup chopped onion
- 1/2 Cup Bisquick mix
- 1 Cup milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400. Spray individual muffin cups.
- Evenly divide the ham cubes and shredded cheese among the muffin cups.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, salt, pepper and eggs until blended.
- Pour over ham and cheese in muffin cups.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let Cool 5 minutes.
Makes 12 regular size, 6 large or 24 mini muffins. Cooking time will vary depending on muffin size.