Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
By Cheryl Coleman
With very little preparation time, these pork chops can be the main course of a nutritious meal. Serve with mashed potatoes or egg noodles and a steamed vegetable.
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 4 Bone-in Pork Chops (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 Onion, sliced thin
- 1 Apple, peeled, cored and sliced thin
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Combine the flour and Hidden Valley Mix on a shallow plate and spread out.
- Dredge the chops into the flour on both sides, shaking off excess. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the leftover flour.
- Spread the onions and apples the slow cooker. Place chops on top and pour broth into the bottom of the pot.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours, until very tender.
- Remove chops to a plate and stir in the butter and flour.
- Continue to simmer for 10-15 minutes. Pour over the chops and serve hot.
Makes 4 servings. Enjoy!