Salmon Party Ball
By Cheryl Coleman
I have been making this appetizer for about for about thirty years and it still has appeal. It is easy to make, can be prepared in advance, travels well and even makes a nice hostess gift!
- 1 - 1lb. can Salmon
- 1 - 8oz. Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons grated Onion
- 1 Teaspoon prepared Horseradish
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 Cup chopped Walnuts or Almonds
- 3 Tablespoons Parsley Flakes
- Drain and flake salmon removing skin and bones.
- Mix with remaining ingredients, except nuts and parsley.
- Shape into a ball.
- Combine nuts and parsley and roll the salmon mixture in this.
- Cover and chill well.
Serve with crackers.