IMPOSSIBLY EASY VEGETABLE PIE
By Cheryl Coleman
The folks at Betty Crocker have invented a way to combine ingredients that make dishes they term, "Impossibly Easy." With just three basic components: eggs, milk and Bisquick, any number of delicious dishes can be constructed. One combination that I enjoy is an easy vegetable pie, but keep in mind that beyond the three basic ingredients, you can substitute any variation you enjoy.
- 1 bag frozen vegetables (12 oz.), California Blend (or your choice), thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese (or your choice)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped Onion (optional)
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Heat oven to 400. Spray a 9" pie pan with cooking spray.
- Put thawed veggies and cheese in pie pan.
- Combine Bisquick, milk and eggs and blend until smooth.
- Pour over veggies and cheese.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until golden brown and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
Serves 6, enjoy!